Ostler Law Firm
* Aviation Law
* Business Law
* Immigration Law
Are you a U.S. employer with any of the following issues:
1. Do you desire to employ a non-U.S. citizen employee, either temporarily (E-1, E-2, H-1B, or L-1 visa status) or permanently?
2. Do you desire to "clean up" your I-9 system to assure the legality of your workers and avoid fines or other Department of Labor sanctions?
3. Have you been "visited" by the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Services (BICE), Department of Labor or the Social Security Administration regarding questionable employees?
Are you a U.S. citizen with any of the following issues:
1. Do you desire to sponsor a close relative for a Green Card?
2. Do you desire to bring your fiancÃ©(e) into the U.S. to obtain a Green Card?
Are you a non-U.S. citizen, either in the U.S. or abroad, with any of the following issues:
1. Do you desire to be sponsored by a close relative in order to obtain lawful permanent resident ("Green Card") status?
2. Do you desire to change your valid nonimmigrant status to another nonimmigrant status?
3. Do you desire to obtain a temporary working visa?
4. Do you desire to obtain a Green Card through your employment?
5. Do you have a Green Card and would like to apply for U.S. citizenship?
6. Do you want to enter the next available "visa lottery" but are unsure how, when or where?
If so, contact us to examine the wide array of Immigration Legal services available.
Ostler Law Firm
208 S LaSalle St #1200
Chicago IL 60604
Tel: 312 541-1800
Fax: 312 541-1212