Jay A Frank
* Appellate Litigation
* Banking and Finance
* Business Organizations and Transactions
* Commercial Litigation
* Construction Law
* Divorce and Family Law
* Employee Benefits & ERISA
* Government Relations / Lobbying
* Health Care
* Insurance Coverage Litigation and Analysis
* Intellectual Property
* Labor and Employment
* Personal, Financial and Estate Planning
* Professional Liability
* Real Estate and Construction
* Taxation and Business Planning
In a law firm built on a personal commitment to our clients, our divorce and family law practice is proud to have that as our guiding principle. Our firmâ€™s dedicated group of accomplished and award winning family law attorneys serve the needs of both men and women in a wide variety of family law, domestic relations and divorce matters.
Our attorneys frequently lecture and write and have been featured in the Chicago Tribune and on television and radio. We represent a wide range of clients from all walks of life. We are a preferred referral source of a number of large law firms in the Chicagoland area for their clients involved in matrimonial litigation.
Advantages of Working with Aronberg Goldgehnâ€™s Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
1. We are strong advocates for our clients while offering a blend of cost effective and common sense representation. We listen to our clients, advocate for them, and keep the case moving forward through the process. We keep the client informed throughout.
2. We deal extensively with childrenâ€™s issues involving contested and uncontested child custody, allocation of parental rights and responsibilities, liberal and supervised visitation, relocation, termination of parental rights, and issues of physical, sexual and/or substance abuse.
3. We have strong relationships with professionals outside the legal arena. We can recommend experienced experts, such as psychologists, mediators, forensic accountants or business evaluators â€“ whatever the case requires.
4. Our attorneys have a wealth of experience in matters of spousal and child support, property division and retirement benefits.
5. Because divorce cases frequently involve non divorce issues such as securities, corporations, or real estate, the in-house capabilities of the firmâ€™s other 25 civil practice attorneys allows for a team approach to address any issue which might surface during the course of an engagement.
6. We also have the ability to assist clients on a global basis through our participation in Legal Netlink Alliance, an international confederation of 95 law firms in the United States and throughout the world. If we need to search for assets in New York, Paris or Tokyo, we can have a lawyer on the case in minutes through Legal Netlink.
Our Family Law practice includes the following specific areas:
* Complex divorce cases as well as uncontested divorces
* Legal separation
* Financial and tax matters
* Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
* Domestic violence
* Child custody and visitation
* Child support
* Spousal maintenance
* Asset tracing and valuation
* Property division
* Modification or enforcement of judgments
* Trial and Appellate matters
Our family law practice serves clients in the greater Chicago and surrounding areas â€“ Cook, Lake, DuPage, Kane and Will counties.
Fellow - American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
Jay A Frank
Aronberg Goldgehn Davis & Garmisa
330 N Wabash Ave #1700
Chicago IL 60611
Tel: 312 755-3166
Fax: 312 828-9635
ay gets to know his clients personally. â€œDivorce cases are more important to clients than any other cases,â€ he says. â€œEverything that means anything is on the table â€“ the children, the possessions, the house, the retirement plan, and sometimes the family pet. I care about doing the right thing for my clients. I love what I do and throw myself into it 110%. This isnâ€™t just a job for me - itâ€™s part of me.â€
Jay Frank is a senior matrimonial attorney with over 35 years of numerous achievements. He was selected by his peers in 2003 and every year since as one of the top family law attorneys in Illinois, and in 2005 and every year since as one of Illinoisâ€™ â€œSuper Lawyersâ€ in the area of family law. Jay limits his practice to family law cases and has handled all types of matters over the years, contested and otherwise. He is a frequent lecturer and writer. His remarks have appeared in the Chicago Tribune, Divorce Magazine and other publications, and have aired on television and radio.
Jay is supported by the firmâ€™s other lawyers with skills in areas such as real estate, corporate law, retirement plans, taxation and probate in order to provide a unique and effective team approach for every conceivable issue which might arise in a matrimonial situation.
He was one of the founders and serves as Chairman of Legal tlink Alliance, a confederation of 90 leading law firms throughout the United States, with affiliate law firms in Europe and other areas of the world.
Jay is active in community and charitable affairs. He is also an annual participant in the Chicago Marathon. Jay is married and has two grown children both of whom practice law in the Chicago area.